Top 5 Tips From Casting Director Danielle Eskinazi.

Play

Do actors really need to wear the same outfit to the callback as their first audition? How much should you fawn over the director? Hey agency folks, why did you call everyone back? Casting is always crucial, so working with a deft casting director is a must. Danielle Eskinazi is one of the best. She loves actors, exudes positivity and is always on the lookout for that unexpected way to fill the role. So flattered to chat with my friend about the process. Enjoy and share.

Danielle also has an inspirational app on the iTunes store that is as much for daily motivation as it is audition tips.

I could watch this spot all day… cuz I love shoes:

Click here to see the hilarious Stoney Westmoreland as the O’Charley’s spokespatron.

Do rate us on iTunes and “like” us on Facebook pretty please.

8 Comments

• Exploretalent.Com February 3, 2015 at 10:50 pm

This is truly a big helps for aspiring actors and actress. It’s so refreshing to know some tips that came straight from the casting director. Thank you for sharing!

• Jordan Brady February 5, 2015 at 12:55 pm

Thanks! be sure to check out Danielle’s app in the iTunes Store too. Feel free to share this episode with your actors!

• Manhattan Dating Project March 21, 2014 at 10:18 am

Dear Danielle Eskinazi,
    Thanks for sharing and being so frank. So much of this I have heard from successful actors, now we know part of their secrets. It also answers a lot of open questions, I had. To all Actors out there, break a leg!

• Jordan Brady March 22, 2014 at 10:20 am

I’ll pass along the well-wishes to Danielle. Thank you.

• Ian Ray Hawke March 19, 2014 at 9:43 pm

WONDERFUL podcast — articulate and fun ! Great ending — with the HUG, I mean !!!!!

• Jordan Brady March 22, 2014 at 10:19 am

Thank you. And it was a long, lingering hug.

• chaz March 19, 2014 at 12:26 pm

I love being able to listen to this, but I have to ask, can you please print the running time of it somewhere? The player you use tells us how much time has played already, which is useless, but not how much is left or the total time. It’s very frustrating… I don’t want to start it if I don’t have enough time.

• Jordan Brady March 22, 2014 at 10:18 am

I will try and solve that running time riddle for you! Thanks.